Schedule Utopia LLC
3350 Grand Ridge DR NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
- Types of Personal Information We Collect
- How Schedule Utopia Collects Personal Information
- How Schedule Utopia Uses Personal Information
- When and Why Schedule Utopia Discloses Personal Information
- Cookies and Related Technologies
- Your Choices
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- California Privacy Rights
- Children’s Privacy
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Schedule Utopia.
- Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of products or services you might like. This includes lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of deals that interest you, information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook); demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); information about products you have purchased or Merchant Discounts you have accessed; and information about friends who refer you or who you have referred.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Schedule Utopia, advertisers, business partners, and service providers.
- Mobile Location Information if you have activated one of our mobile applications and permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data.
2. How Schedule Utopia Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information, organizational or Relationship Information, when you register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact Schedule Utopia.
We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
We collect information that you provide us about other people when you access or refer Schedule Utopia to friends or referral contacts.
We may receive additional Personal Information from third parties. We may use this Personal Information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance the Sites, Schedule Utopia services and targeted advertisements.
3. How Schedule Utopia Uses Personal Information
Schedule Utopia uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Sites;
- Evaluate eligibility of End Users for certain offers, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to End Users;
- Provide customer support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for Schedule Utopia services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Schedule Utopia and our merchants and business partners, such as Schedule Utopia news, special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
4. When and Why Schedule Utopia Discloses Personal Information
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Affiliated companies who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above.
- Our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails or text messages.
- Advertisements, but only to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a Schedule Utopia provided offer or advertisement from an authorized advertiser
- Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If Schedule Utopia is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We encourage Schedule Utopia advertisers and business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our advertisers, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
5. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Sites, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Sites and applications, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Sites by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, our business partners or our service providers.
For example, when you visit our Sites, Schedule Utopia and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A “cookie” is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Sites. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your Site activity with other information we store about you in your profile or as related to your interactions with the Sites.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided and storing your preferences.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our Sites, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Sites. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our Site and the website you visit after you leave our Site, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
6. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of deals you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Schedule Utopia, and you can limit the communications that Schedule Utopia sends to you.
You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may upgrade your account and unsubscribe to advertisements in notifications for a fee. You may update your subscription preferences from time to time. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional advertisements, we may still need to contact you for other reasons.
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies online at www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp or http://preferences.truste.com/truste/.
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share Location Information with Schedule Utopia, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through a social media platform or application, such as through Facebook. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between Schedule Utopia and your social media account or your mobile device.
7. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best deals available through our merchants and business partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information, Financial Account Information, and the other information you provided to use in your profile by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” section of the Site or sending us an email at email@example.com.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your interactions for security purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Security of Personal Information
Schedule Utopia has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information.
9. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
10. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
13. California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the proceeding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Schedule Utopia pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to privacy@Schedule Utopia.com, or by writing us at the following address:
Schedule Utopia LLC
Attention: Privacy Office
3350 Grand Ridge DR NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
Please allow 30 days for a response.
14. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from Children under the age of 13.